Automatic Meal Maker
For optimum slow cooking you need to sear the ingredients first. It captures those rich caramelised flavours. But how do you take food from stovetop to slow cooker without leaving the flavours behind in the pan?
Breville’s 7 litre EasySear™ pan retains more flavour – take it straight from stove to slow cooker to keep the flavours and juices created during searing for tastier casseroles and full flavoured meats that just melt in your mouth. And, you only need to wash one pan.
An automatic setting has dinner ready when you get home, and the non-stick pan makes washing even easier than cooking.
Slow food the family can't wait to eat.
A cast pan designed for searing on your conventional cooktop capturing those rich caramelised flavours prior to slow cooking in the same pan.
The Auto setting starts high then switches to low automatically.
Cook and Serve Bowl
Serve on the table in the premium crockery bowl.
Banquet Style Pan
The more rectangular shaped pan is fantastic for larger family meals.
Cooks on high for the first 2 hours then switches to low for the duration of the cooking
Dishwasher safe stainless steel lid
Cook and Serve Bowl
For even heating
Stove Top Searing
With EasySear™ pan provided
Cool Touch Handles
Stainless steel trivet for roasts and puddings
Brushed stainless steel with cast aluminium, non-stick EasySear™ pan
220 - 240 Volts
1 Year warranty
21.0 x 46.0 x 28.0 (centimetres)
Lamb Shanks in Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 8 large French-cut lamb shanks, trimmed of fat
- 2 medium spanish onions, sliced
- 400g button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 x 800g can tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 cup red wine
- ½ cup sweet sherry
- 4 beef stock cubes, crumbled
- Fresh rosemary, chopped
- Heat a little oil in the EasySear pan. Add lamb shanks 2-3 at a time, cook over medium heat until well browned. Drain on paper towel.
- Add onion to the pan, cook until onion is soft. Stir in mushrooms and garlic, cook for 2-3 minutes. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, pesto, wine, sherry, stock cube and rosemary, stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Place shanks and tomate mixture in the EasySear pan of the Meal Maker. Cover with lid and cook on Low 8-10 hours or High 4-6 hours.